Hema agricultural axles ranging between 70 -140 hp designed to work in heavy duty conditions with robust gears and frame.
- Waterproof sealing is standard for puddling environment such as paddy fields.
- Wide range of gear ratio and track width options meet the requirement of various applications.
- Easy servicing & maintenance thanks to three-piece-modular design and common parts used in Hema axles.
- Axles enable a small turning radius and high maneuverability with 57° steering angle and available open, limited slip or 100% differential lock configurations.
- Optional wet brake system maintain a reliable breaking.
Center Drive Front Axles
Side Drive Front Axles